RESORT & SPA BIAŁY DUNAJEC
The Regulations contain a set of rules staying at the Resort, located in Biały
Dunajec, ul. Za torem 14a. The Operator of the Resort is Apartconcept.PL Sp. z o. o. with the main office in
Biały Dunajec ul. Za torem 14A
Check-in the Resort is tantamount to accepting the rules and
regulations by the Guest, as Guest declares that they agree.
1. Rooms in the resort are rented for
2. The rooms are ready at 2.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. On the day of departure we ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 12.00 (twelve noon) Staying in the room or
leaving things after 12.00 (twelve noon) is understood as an extension of stay.
If a Guest leaves the room after 12.00 (twelve noon) - a computer program of the
Reception will charge a payment for another day of renting a room – a full price.
3. A later departure is possible only when stated and agreed by the management of the Resort. The request should be
apply by 10:00 a.m. on the closing date of renting rooms by the Guest.
4. The Resort’s Operator shall take into account the Guest’s wishes to extend the stay if only it’s possible. Refusal to extend ones stay does not gives the Guest any legal rights or factual circumstances.
5. Guests cannot give the room to other people, even if the booked term did not expire.
6. In the case of booking in advance we use payment on account that is
30% of the gross amount of the stay. Guests will be charged the full price
in case of cancellation after 48 hours before arrival. People
who do not have a reservation and this payment cannot be guaranteed
7. The advance payment is not refundable. Booking can be moved to another convenient time
(if beds are available) in case of cancellation up to 21 days before
8. Not using the whole stay does not result in a reduction in payments
for the service.
9. The payment for the stay is taken on the day of a Guest’s arrival to the Resort.
10. Guests are required to check-in immediately upon arrival. In order to
confirm ones identity, it is required to show an ID with a photo.
11. We do not give any information about the personal data
of our Guests to unauthorized people.
- The quiet hours in the Resort are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
13. Those who are not registered in the Resort can stay in a room between 7.00 a.m. and 8 p.m.
14. A Guest bear financial responsibility for any damage or
destruction of equipment and technical equipment, arising from his fault,
or the fault of people visiting him. The Operator of the Resort reserves the right to
charge the Guest’s credit card for damage after their departure.
15. Reception may refuse to accept a Guest who during previous visit grossly
violated the Regulations, e.g. causing damage to property of the Resort or disturbing peaceful stay of other guests or functioning of the Resort. Such a person is obliged to comply immediately with the request, in particular
the payment for the damage and destruction and leaving the area of the Resort.
16. While check-in the Guest is issued an electronic key. When leaving a room the Guest is obliged to thoroughly check
the closing of the room’s door. In case of loss or damaging the card or key
the Guests bear financial responsibility in the amount of 50 zł.
17. At the time of getting a room card you become its
hosts. The rooms are cleaned every 3 days or at the request of the Guest.
Such a request should be reported at the Reception.
18. Due to fire safety it is prohibited to use in
the rooms heaters, electric irons and similar devices that do not
represent the equipment room. This does not apply to chargers and power supplies.
19. Within the resort in accordance with the Act of 8 April 2010 amending the Act concerning health protection against the consequences of tobacco use
and the Act on the State Sanitary Inspection (Dz. U. No. 81, item. 529) – there is
total ban on smoking and tobacco. There is also
total ban on consumption of alcoholic beverages outside the Resort rooms,
use open fire, in particular, the rooms and bathrooms. In case of
violation of the above mentioned prohibitions the Guest pays the penalty in the amount of 500 zł.
Calling a false fire alarm is connected with the arrival of the fire
brigade and a fine of 5.000 zł.
20. The Resort provides the services according to the category and standard of the Resort. In case of any
objections concerning the quality of services, a Guest is requested to report it at the Reception as soon as possible
in order to respond immediately. Complaints handed
on check-out will not be considered. Please also note that we take no
responsibility for any inconvenience caused by reasons beyond our control, for example,
interruptions in the supply of water or electricity.
21. The Operator of the Resort is obliged to provide:
a) the conditions for full and undisturbed rest of a Guest,
b) professional and polite service in the field of services,
c) the execution of the necessary repair during the Guest’s absence, and in their
presence only if they wish.
22. Efficient technical service. In case of malfunctions that
can not be removed, the reception will try to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience.
23. The Resort accepts the presence of animals. Pets are allowed in the
Resort for an additional charge. However, the owner of an animal is obliged to
keep it in a way that does not threaten other guests and staff.
The guest is also obliged to remove any impurities left by the animal on
the area of the resort. In this case, the price of your stay will be individually settled with
24. The Operator of the Resort is not responsible for any loss or damage
of money, securities, jewelry and other valuable things and objects
or items of scientific or artistic value, if
these items will not be delivered for safekeeping to the deposit at the Reception. The parking
by the resort is unguarded and free of charge. The Operator of the Resort is not responsible for damage or stealing of a car or other vehicle
belonging to a Guest of the Resort.
25. The following things are prohibited in the Resort:
a) taking out food outside the dining room
b) disturbing the peace (e.g. playing or performing music at high volume without permission of the
c) walking in ski boots in the Resort and bringing ski equipment to the rooms
d) storage of dangerous goods - weapons and ammunition,
flammable materials, explosive and illumination
e) canvassing and other selling activities within the area of the Resort
f) behave obscenely
26. The Guests who violate the rules of the Regulations will be bound to
immediately leave the Resort and to pay for the
27. Personal belongings left by a Guest will be
sent at their expense to the indicated address. If we do not receive such a
disposal of these items, they will be stored for a month and then
28. Children under 12 years old should be in the Resort under constant
supervision of the legal guardians. Legal guardians bear the financial responsibility for any damages arising as a result of children’s actions.
29. Whenever a Guests leaves the room, for security reasons, they should
turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and close the door.
30. Guest, from the moment of booking in the ministry, states that they agree to
storage and process of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Dz. U. of 2002 No. 101, item 926 with amendments) by
the Operator of the Resort that is Apartconcept.PL Sp. z o. o. ul. Za torem 14A for
the necessary reasons to accomplish a Guest's stay at the Resort and the use by the Guest of
other services provided by the Resort. The Guest has the right to view their
personal data and correction as well as the request to remove their personal data from the collection.
31. The Operator of the Resort reserves the right to change the Regulations of the Resort at any time. Amendments to the Regulations come into force from the moment of its inclusion on the web page of the Resort.
Changing the Rules is binding for the Guests since going public on the web page of the Operator
of the Resort.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
32. The confirmation of a reservation is payment of not less than 30%
of the booking value on the given bank account.
33. The deadline for the payment is defined by the Reception.
34. The lack of the payment on the agreed date will cause the cancellation of
35. The Operator of the Resort takes into account the wishes of extending the stay if it is possible.
36. The advance payment and thus an efficient booking means acceptance
of the booking conditions specified in these rules and Regulations
of the Resort by the person making the reservation.
37. Not using the whole stay that is due to later arrival or
earlier departure than booked does not result in a reduction in payments
for the service.
38. If the Guest does not arrive before 9.00 a.m. the next day (arrival on the second day) is
tantamount to resignation of booking and the possibility to rent the room to another
Guest, unless otherwise specified. In this case, the Operator of the Resort shall not bear neither legal nor financial responsibilities.
39. The remaining amount of payment for the stay has to be paid on the arrival day.
40. The Operator the Resort has a statutory lien on the things brought
by a Guest to the Resort in case of delay of payment for the stay
or unregulated charges for provided services.